Krozel Capital
U.S. Tax Compliance for Expatriates 

All U.S. citizens and residents (including U.S. Green Card holders) living outside of the United States are generally required to file U.S. income tax returns. Tax compliance for the U.S. expat is not simple and has recently become even more complex due to the implementation of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).

I specialize in working with U.S. citizens and Green Card holders to stay compliant with their U.S. tax obligations while residing overseas. I also help individuals who have not filed their U.S. taxes evaluate all options available to become compliant and have experience with both the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program and IRS Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures. Whether you are working in Singapore or Denmark I can help you understand your filing obligations and keep you compliant with U.S. tax law. 

I have lived overseas and continue to work with clients located all over the world. I strive to provide my clients with personal service, accessibility and security.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or receive a quotation for services.